In order for Portal to be able to conduct its business, personal data is processed for various purposes linked to the business. We may collect personal data in connection with you booking a table, making an invoice payment, buying a gift card, visiting our websites, making a pre-order, signing up for our newsletter or participating in our events. Examples of personal data that we may collect and save: Name, address details, e-mail address and telephone number.
For your security
Personal data that we collect
Handling of personal data
Portal does not share your data with other parties in cases where we do not have to due to contract or legal obligation. We never pass on, sell or exchange your personal data for marketing purposes to third parties.
Portal will carry out an annual assessment of whether the purpose of processing the personal data remains. If the purposes for processing the personal data do not continue, the data will be deleted.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to receive a register extract regarding Portal’s processing of your personal data. When requesting a register extract, Portal must provide you with a copy of the personal data that is being processed. For any additional copies you request, Portal may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
You can request an extract of what data we have. If we receive a request for access, we may ask for additional information to ensure that we provide the information to the right person. You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect, incomplete or misleading and the right to restrict the processing of the personal data until it is changed.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to be deleted:
- If the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected
- If the processing is based on the individual’s consent and you revoke the consent
- If the processing takes place for direct marketing and you object to the data being processed
- If you object to personal data processing that takes place within the framework of the exercise of authority or after a balancing of interests and there are no legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests
- If the personal data has been processed illegally
- If deletion is required to comply with a legal obligation
You have the right to submit a complaint regarding Portal’s processing of personal data to the Data Inspectorate, visit www.datainspektionen.se.
You can exercise your rights at any time by requesting access to, rectification or deletion of personal data, requesting limitation of processing or objecting to the processing of personal data.